A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

1 October 2012

Challenge #115 - Santa

Hello again everyone and Happy Monday to you all.

Time once again for a new challenge at Ooh La La.
 Before I get on and tell you what the new challenge is for this next fortnight let's have a look at who our winners were from the last challenge
So, firstly let me say thank you for all your lovely entries once again and without further ado let's have a look at who our winners were.
This time the top 3 have been chosen by: Jo

#1
Congratulations Sandie
Please e-mail Wendi at wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your choice of 2 digi downloads from the shop
#2
Congratulations to all our winners.  
Don't forget to pick up your badges from the side bar.
****************

Before we go on, I would just like to say a sad farewell to Sharon who has had to step down from the Design Team due to some ongoing health issues.
Sorry to see you go Sharon, take care of yourself and maybe we will see you joining in with some of the challenges in the not too distant future.
************
Challenge #115
Right, so onto our new challenge then.
This time the theme is:
SANTA
*****************
Before I show you what the fabulous Design Team have come up with let me introduce our Guest Designer.
It is my pleasure to introduce you to Irene from All Occasions Cards 

All Occasions Cards, Papers and More Welcome to my blog - My name is Irene and this is my little space in the world wide web to show you my handmade Greeting Cards, Crochet, Baking and Sewing projects, Here is what Irene has come up with for this challenge.

Fab isn't it??
Please remember to stop by Irene's blog and leave her some love.  Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next challenge Irene!
**************
So then, onto the Design Team's inspiration.
Jo
If you want to take a closer look at any of the DT projects then just click on the name above their card to take you straight to their blogs.  You might even decide to have a look around whilst you are there because believe me they all produce some fantastic work.

Well, I can't wait to see what fabulous creations you all come up with for our " Santa " challenge this time.  Have fun everyone.


    3 comments:

    Sandra H said...

    Truly beautiful creations x

    Gale said...

    Thanks for choosing my card to be one of the TOP 3. I have added the badge to my blog. Thanks again and the DT have out done themselved this week.
    Hugs, Gale

    cotnob said...

    A lovely selection of cards from the DT, thank you for encouraging me to get a Christmas card made.
    Pauline
    x