A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

3 July 2012

New DT Members


Hi folks!  That's us into July now and time for a slight change in our DT.  We have been very lucky that Daniele, Lizy, Lorraine and Wendy have agreed to stay on with us permanently.  Thank you girls!

We have three new teamies who will be with us until the end of December.  We are all looking forward to working with them and hope they will enjoy their time with us.

Welcome to



I am now a stay at home mum for my gorgeous little boy James, who is fast becoming a little baby genius as well as a little terror. I worked for years in customer support management but gave it all up for a bit to look after my little lad. Now I make cards for fun but am still a novice. Blog hopping gives me inspiration for that next project :)



My name is Lisbeth and I live in Rost in Norway. I like all kinds of crafts and hobbies, but keep mostly to handmade cards and scrapbooks. I have two little children aged  9 and 10 years. 




I'm married with one son who is at University studying music. Having always loved colouring and making things since childhood I decided to have a go at making cards. I was inspired by the many beautiful cards I found on various web sites, favouring alot of the american styles and techniques.

The new girls will be joining us for the first time with our challenge on 9 July  ....  join us to see what they come up with!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all on your new posts:)x

Alli Devine said...

Welcome to the team looking forward to working with you all

Allison